The Inpro/Seal Air Mizer® is a complete non-contacting shaft seal designed to prevent product loss, harmful emissions and contamination over the lifetime of your rotating equipment.
Product loss and contamination can be costly – resulting in downtime, unsafe working conditions, and maintenance nightmares. The Air Mizer® uses a positive purge as the sealing medium to create an effective seal without any wearing contact surfaces.
Slow-speed, low-pressure applications challenge traditional shaft sealing methods. Only the Inpro/Seal Air Mizer® fully articulates to accommodate shaft deflection, run-out, axial displacement and misalignment.
Patented shaft seal design creates a barrier for powders, liquids and bulk solids. Here’s how: Small amounts of air, gas or water pressure to create a positive purge against the shaft – permanently sealing against contamination and product loss.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom engineered for your specific application and operating environment
- Completely non-contacting, non-wearing
- Uses minimal air consumption, energy efficient
- Accommodates axial shaft movement and misalignment
- Split designs for ease of installation
- Stainless steel designs with food grade components meet FDA sealing requirements
- Seals for the lifetime of your equipment – no hassle with rebuild kits
- Same day shipments available on most products, including new designs
- Performance guarantee